Free sex cheat with a camera 100 free not a prative best dating landing pages

Brette's Answer: Getting an attorney is the first step.

That's the best way to maximize your chances and prepare a good case.

Brette's Answer: If you can't reach agreement, you can either go to a mediator who can help you reach an agreement (without insults) or hire an attorney.

I'm a stay at home mom, and my kids love my husband very much.

How would the judge determine who is the better parent for the children to live with?

Last weekend he moved in with someone he had been seeing.

We have a 3 1/2 year old son, does it matter who files for the divorce due to custody issues?

Is custody affected by who files for divorce first?